Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem) announces that in accordance with the company's dividends distribution policy and supported by the company's strong financial performance for 2018, Sipchem's Board of Directors recommended, on Wednesday July 25, 2018, that a dividend be paid to shareholders for the first half of 2018 as follows:
1. Total distributed dividends of SR 183,333,333.
2. Dividend per share of SR 0.5
3. The dividend represents 5% of the nominal value of each share.
4. The number of Shares eligible for the dividend is 366,666,666.
5. The eligibility date will be at closing of trading on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 and the shareholders who will receive the dividends will be as per the shareholder registry of the Securities Depository Center at the end of the second trading day following the eligibility date.
6. The distribution date will be announced later.
Sipchem would like to remind its shareholders to update their data and to make sure to link their bank accounts to their investment portfolios to ensure receipt of their future dividends directly in their accounts.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.