|1. Vote on the report of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019.
2. Vote on the financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2019.
3. Vote on the auditors' report for the year ended as of 12/31/2019.
4. Vote to absolve the members of the Board of Directors from their liability for the past year 2019.
5. Voting on the dividends distributed for the first half of the year 2019 with a total amount of SAR (439,999,999), which means a total of (60) Hallah per share, representing (6%) of the capital (Attached).
6. Voting on the disbursement of (4,100,000) four million and one hundred thousand Riyals reward for members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 31/12/2019.
7. Vote to appoint the Company auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the audit committee, to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the second, third quarter and the annual of the fiscal year 2020 AD and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2021 AD and determine its fees.
8. Vote to authorize the Board of Directors to distribute interim quarterly (quarter/ half) annual profits for the fiscal year 2020 AD.
9. Voting on the Company's purchase of up to (73,126,989) shares of its shares and allocating them as treasury shares, due to the Board’s opinion that the share price in the market is less than its fair value. The purchase of shares is funded from the company’s own resources using its cash balances or credit facilities, and authorizing the Board of Directors or whoever authorizes it to complete the purchase with the period (12 month) once or several times within maximum from the date of the Assembly's approval. The purchased shares are kept until (5 years) from the date of EGM approval and after this period has passed the company follows the procedures and mandatory in the relevant laws and regulations (attached).
10. Vote on amending Article (28) of the company's Bylaw regarding attending societies (attached).